Senior Living Education
That’s where The Jewish Pavilion helps.
Holiday practices are geared toward the residents.
For example, the booklet used for a Passover Seder in an independent living community will be entirely different than one used in a skilled nursing community.
One of our key products is our Guide for Caregivers of the Jewish Elderly. It’s a great resource for our communities and anyone interested in learning more.
You can download a version here.
Many non-Jews participate in programming, so each holiday is explained and questions are welcomed.
Donate to The Jewish Pavilion
Your contribution helps provide the support needed for our mission including:
- Funding program directors to lead services.
- Providing food and drinks
- Filling gift bags and essentials
- Staffing for administration
- Community outreach on senior issues
- Collateral to educate staff at senior communities